Last Updated: 03/13/2023
- What Are Cookies?
There are different types of Cookies that websites typically use. Generally, these Cookies include:
- Session Cookies. These exist only during your current browsing session and expire after a short period of time. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
- Persistent Cookies. These remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie.
- Web Beacons. These are sometimes called “tracking pixels” or “clear gifts” and are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enable us to recognise when someone has opened an e-mail.
- First-Party. These are cookies that are set directly by us.
- Third-Party Cookies. These are set and used by approved third parties.
- Cookies We Use
We use each of the following categories of Cookies, though not necessarily at the same time. You can learn more about the Cookies in each category below.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These Cookies are essential in order to enable you to navigate our Website and use its features. Without these Cookies, certain aspects of the Website may not function properly. If you choose to modify your browser settings to block these Cookies, then we will not be able to guarantee the proper functioning of our site during your visit.
These Cookies collect analytical information about how visitors use our Website (such as which pages visitors view most often, which navigation links are used, whether a user received an error message from a webpage, the number of visitors who visit our site, etc.) and how the Website performs. These Cookies do not collect information that identifies a specific visitor, and are only used to improve how our Website works. These Cookies do not collect information that identifies a specific visitor, and are only used to improve how our Website works.
Facebook data use policy:
Facebook cookies policy:
Facebook Opt-out: https://www.facebook.com/ads/settings
Linkedin cookies policy: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=uno-reg-guest-home-cookie-policy
Other Cookies We May Use
In addition to the above Cookies, depending on how you interact with us, we may use the following tools:
- Local Shared Objects (“Flash cookies”). These Cookies are used to enhance your user experience, such as by storing your preferences and settings. Local Shared Objects are similar to browser cookies, but can store more complex data than simple text. By themselves, they cannot do anything to or with the data on your computer. Like other cookies, they can only access personally identifiable information that you have provided on this Website, and cannot be accessed by other websites. To find out more about Flash cookies or how to disable them, please click here.
- HTML Email Web Beacons. These are sometimes called “tracking pixels” or “clear gifts” and are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enable us to recognise when someone has opened an e-mail. We may use these Cookies in our emails to help us track whether our emails are opened and verify any clicks through to links within the email. The pixel will be deleted when you delete the email. If you do not wish the pixel to be downloaded to your device, you should select to receive emails from us in plain text rather than HTML.
- IP Addresses and Web Logs. We may use your IP address and browser type to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Website and to improve the service we offer to you. We may also use your IP address to collect broad demographic information such as which domain you are visiting our Website from.]
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- Interest-Based Ads
You can generally opt out of receiving interest-based advertisements from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) by clicking here for NAI and here for DAA. When you opt-out using these links, please note that you may still receive advertisements. They just will not be personalized based on your interests.
- How to Control Cookies
You can control Cookies through various tools, including:
- Cookie Management System. You can accept or reject our use of non-strictly necessary Cookies through the cookie banner when you visit our website, or through our cookie management system, available here.
- Browser Settings. Browsers are initially set up to accept Cookies. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you reject all cookies, some portions of our Website may not work properly.
- Third Party Tools. You can also visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ where you will find comprehensive information on cookie management and blocking which pertains to a wide variety of browsers and, in some cases, you can opt-out of certain advertising cookies here https://www.youronlinechoices.com/.
- Cookie Provider’s Tools. Many cookie providers have their own opt-out systems. Where applicable, links to such opt-outs are provided in the above chart. For example, Google has also developed a Google Analytics opt-out browser extension to provide users with the ability to prevent any data from being collected for analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.]
- Changes to this Policy
- Contact Us
- Emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing to us at:
Mitsubishi Electric US
Visual and Imaging Systems Division
5900-A Katella Ave, Cypress, CA 90630