DG-X9 Series Diamond Grid Video Wall Controller
Advanced Graphics Display Technology 19″ 4U Industrial Server
Diamond Grid Video Wall Controller
Windows-based workstations for 24/7/365 operation
DG-X9 video wall controllers have been designed for large video wall installations and control rooms. Suitable for any type of command and control environment. The DGX9 offers the perfect balance between video capture and image display. Providing seamless compatibility with world class Vision capture, Image graphics and ActiveSQX decoding cards. This allows physical and IP video sources to be displayed on medium and large scale video walls. Operators have the freedom to see any source on single screen or multiple screen layouts.
- Long-life Intel® core processors
- Dual network ports (10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet)
- Windows® 10 LTSB operating system
- 6 Slot System 500W RPSU
High performance video wall controller with powerful features
The DG-X9 Series are industrial servers incorporating a 9 slot PCIe backplane. The switched fabric technology provides high bandwidth Gen3 PCIe slots. Each slot is capable of delivering high resolution bandwidth from a range of capture cards to multiple outputs. The DG-X9 systems come equipped with either IntelTM Core i7 or Xeon processors. Dual 240GB solid state drives in a RAID 1 configuration are standard with system memory options up to 32GB. In order to maximise airflow, the 4U chassis has been custom designed to allow more air into the system. This keeps temperatures low and reduces fan noise.
Compatible with Mitsubishi Electric’s D-Wall Software
The DG-X9 systems are compatible with Mitsubishi Electric’s D-Wall Software. This video wall content management software allows users to quickly and easily place sources anywhere on the video wall array via a simple drag and drop user interface. Once the content is placed on the video wall, the layouts can be saved and recalled later when needed. See Mitsubishi Electric’s D-WALL software brochure and data sheet for more details regarding the features and capability of the software.
Available DG-X9 Series models:
- DG-X9K7 – 9 slot system 600W RPSU with IntelTM Corei7 processor, 16GB of RAM, Dual 240GB SSD drives RAID-1 Configured, Windows 10 LTSB
- DG-X9K8 – 9 slot system 600W RPSU with IntelTM Xeon E3 processor, 32GB of RAM, Dual 240GB SSD drives RAID-1 Configured, Windows 10 LTSB
Products manufactured by Datapath, powered by Mitsubishi Electric.
Display Wall Controller
- DG-X9K7 – Portwell ROBO8113-Q170
- DG-X9K8 – Portwell ROBO8113-C236
- DG-X9K7 – IntelTM Core i7; up to 3.6 GHz; 8MB cache
- DG-X9K8 – IntelTM Xeon E3; up to 3.6 GHz; 8MB L3 cache
- DG-X9K7 – 16GB Standard (32GB optional upgrade)
- DG-X9K8 – 32GB Standard (maximum available) ROBO8113-C236
Dual 240GB SSD; RAID 1 Configured (Dual 480GB SSD optional upgrade)
3rd generation PCIe switched fabric 1 slot x8 – 8GB/s uplink and downlink 8 slot x4 – 4GB/s uplink and downlink
Microsoft® Windows® 10 LTSB
- 2 x USB 3.0 (back panel)
- 6 x USB 2.0 (2 front, 2 back, 2 internal)
2 – 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet
DVI-I for control screen
RS232 for control
RPSU 600 W Dual Redundant; 110-240V
32 – 95°F / 5 – 90% non-condensing
18.98″ x 6.89″ x 19.69″
42 – 54 lbs. (shipped 66 – 73 lbs.)
Service & Support
Specifications are subject to change without notice.