Express Replacement Assistance
Mitsubishi Electric Quality and Service
Mitsubishi’s Express Replacement Assistance (ERA) is a next business day replacement program designed to provide users of Mitsubishi Electric products the peace of mind that comes with our commitment to offer high quality printer products. In the event that your equipment should not operate properly, it is very reassuring to know that a team of knowledgeable technical support professionals are only a phone call away. Should a replacement printer or photo system become necessary, Mitsubishi Electric’s ERA program ensures that a working replacement refurbished unit is shipped to you within the next business day service allowing customers to continue with their business with minimal interruption.
Duration and Eligibility
This warranty is offered free of charge to end-user customers within the 50 United States. For a list of Mitsubishi Electric products, visit our website at www.me-vis.com or contact our Technical Support team at 888-307-0309.
- Express Replacement requests are all managed by our Technical Support Department. You may contact them at 888-307-0309 for support and request your ERA replacement.
- Mitsubishi requires a company purchase order (if an Authorized Dealer) or a major credit card as security collateral to ensure the prompt return of the defective unit, and for payment of any out-of-warranty repairs. An amount equivalent to the purchase price of a new unit will be charged to the company purchase order or credit card, in the event that Mitsubishi does not receive the defective unit within 15 business days from date of receipt of replacement unit.
- Mitsubishi will ship your replacement refurbished unit within the next business day of service (where available) upon receipt of completed ERA form and verification of warranty.
- Mitsubishi’s ERA program is a permanent exchange, and the customer’s warranty will not be interrupted.
- All ERA shipping charges are paid by Mitsubishi for customer’s residing within the 50 United States.