What does it mean if a solid blue light is on the screen?
- The cubes are in standby mode.
How do I check the lamp hours?
- Press the [DISPLAY] button on the remote control and the lamp hours will be displayed on the screen.
What is the difference between Lamp Timer and Set Timer?
- Lamp Timer is the hours on the lamp. Set Timer is the hours on the light engine.
I cannot access any of the menus.
- Press the [NORMAL] button then [MENU1] or [MENU2].
How do I change the input on a cube?
- On the remote press the [NORMAL] button then the [A] button, a list of available inputs will be displayed on the screen.
How do I control a single cube in a large array using the remote?
- Press the [NORMAL] button followed by the [FUNC] button and then the unit 2 digit ID [FUNC]  .
I plugged in a new input and the image is not stable.
- The input has to be registered.
- First press the [NORMAL] button followed by the [MENU1] button.
- Now press the [NORMAL] button again.
- That will sync up the signal.
How do I access the service menu?
- Press the [NORMAL] button then press and hold the [MENU2] button until the service menu appears on the screen.
There is a flashing blue light on the screen, the cube is powered down, an error is indicated on the engine LCD display.
Are the cubes controllable via RS232?
- Yes. The RS232 protocol manual is available on our website.
Can I get a CAD drawing of a cube?
- Yes. CAD drawings are available on our website.