High Quality Industrial and Scientific Monochrome Digital Printer
Compact Digital Monochrome Printer
Mitsubishi’s P-95DW is a high quality, high speed, and compact digital monochrome printer with worldwide compatibility for a vast array of industrial and scientific applications.
It features user-friendly controls with simple, analog-like operation that are conveniently located on the front panel, eliminating the need to open the printer driver. Compact and lightweight, the P-95DW monochrom printer uses internal 16-bit ASIC image processing to produce superior image quality with faster speed. Plus, with a high density 325 dpi thermal head and resolution of 1280 x 500 pixels, the P-93W produces exceptionally sharp prints that accurately display the most intricate details.
- Prints 3.9 x 2.9″ images in just 1.9 seconds
Six Printing Sizes
- Prints a range of sizes to meet all hospital print size needs
Dependable, High Resolution Images
- High-density thermal head and thermal recording mode reproduce precise lighting and shade
- High resolution 1280 x 500 pixels and 256 grades for normal size printing (horizontal picture element density of 325 dpi)
Easy to Operate
- Convenient user interface features all principal functions accessible from the front panel, along with LED indicators for most settings
Compact Thermal Printer
- Ultra-thin printing mechanism reduces installation space
- 100-240V power supply
- Compatible with UL 2601-1 & CE(LVD,MDD)